Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Premio Dardos Award

I have recently been honored- twice- with the Premio Dardos award from Lost in Books and The Genteel Arsenal- two sites that are lodged firmly in my blogroll.
Now the rules for the Premio Dardos are as follows:
This award is for bloggers who distinguish themselves for showing cultural values, ethics, great and fun writing skills, as well individual values, through their creative writing.
The rules are:
1. To accept and show the distinct image
2. Show the link to the blog from which you were given the award
3. Choose 15 blogs to give the Dards Award (Premio Dardos).

There's a problem however- all of the blogs I love the most have just been given the award, so I want to scout around and find some new ones.

Thanks to BookPusher and Rebecca for being so generous and I promise I will pass this award around soon.

4 comments:

Rebecca :) said...

You are most welcome! You deserve it.

Miss_Nobody said...

Congratulations :)!!

Book pusher said...

Hope you don't mind getting this a second time, I didn't realise you already had it, when I was choosing blogs to pass it on. Yours is definately a fantastic blog. By the way your wonderful post; What women want, lead to my daughter reading The Catcher in the Rye, a book she now counts amongst her favourities, so thank you again for your wonderful blog.

George W Whitehead said...

Congratulations, Sharazad.

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr