Thursday, June 18, 2009

Recognition for The Dangerous Pages Review


This is the Kreativ Blogger Award from Yvette Kelly over at True Crime Book Reviews.

This award is also a meme, but the rules are simple. If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award. And of course copy the award to your site and link back to this post or my blog.

Well, these are a few of my favorite things:

1. My library card
2. My beautiful Easton Press editions of Moby Dick and Great Expectations- they are the finest, most luxurious things I own.
3. My laptop.
4. My mp3 player- I can't live without music. I have episodes of This American Life, Democracy Now! and of course all my music. Al Green, John Legend, The Beatles, Earth Wind and Fire and of course my favorite song of all time: John Coltrane's version of "My Favorite Things".
5. Those hip rectangular glasses with thick, black frames. It's time I got a pair.
6. Blogging. I love blogging. Blogging's my favorite.
7. My bank account- it's my first one and having it still makes me feel grown-up, organized and rich.


And so now, I must pass this on. In my search for creativity, I chose people that show a way with words- whose blog posts are well-written and cleverly worded.I nominate the following bloggers:

1. Cleopatra of "Oh. No. They Didn't"
2. Miss Nobody of "Miss Nobody's Scribbles"
3. Jenna of "As the Plot Thickens"
4. Rebecca of "Lost in Books"-
5. Ross Horsley of "My First Dictionary"
6. FifeCat "A Book A Day or the Year of Reading Dangerously"
7. RJ Evans of "Webphemera"

3 comments:

Miss_Nobody said...

Thank you so much!!I'll be posting about it soon!

Yvette Kelly said...

You totally deserve this award.And congrats to your nominees.I am going over to check them out now.Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Rebecc said...

I just realized I forgot to leave a comment saying thank you so much for the award! And congrats to you on receiving it. You deserve it.

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr