Monday, September 14, 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week is Here!


Congratulations to some of my favorite blogs for having made the Book Blogger's Appreciation Week Shortlist!
A Novel Menagerie
Bermuda Onion
J. Kaye’s Book Blog
Rhapsody in Books
Coloronline

and my favorite website made the list, too: Shelfari
here are a whole lot more. Check out the short list for BBAW here.

If you also have a Shelfari page do, "friend" me. I love having notes on my page.

And Rebecca from Lost in Books has made a special list for those who didn't make a list and generously awarded The Dangerous Pages Review with this award:
Thanks Rebecca.
It's apparent that I am going to be doing a lot of blog-hopping this week and I have decided to do a post every day this week on the best blogs and posts that I find.

HAPPY BOOK BLOGGER APPRECIATION WEEK!

(Also, don't forget, there's another exciting week coming up after this: banned book week, starting September 26.)

3 comments:

Miss_Nobody said...

sweet =] congratsyou write a great blog

Guest said...

Very nice! I really enjoy reading your posts. Good stuff.

Marnelle said...

nice blog, i like your post, i learn more about it. keep up the good work,.have a nice day.

Pls. dont forget to add me to your link

http://techiesandnewbies.blogspot.com

thanks,

Godspeed