Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Appreciation: Boy Book Bloggers

You know, there is a gender gap in book blogging. Until this week, I had never seen any male book bloggers. Then, I read this interview on Rhapsody in Books. Darren, from Bart's Bookshelf named a few blogs off the top of his head that are maintained by men.

Stuff Dreams Are Made On...

Stainless Steel Droppings

Rob Around Books

ScifiGuy.Ca

I've got these in my Google reader . Let's not forget that there are plenty of author blogs such as Neil Gaiman's Journal.

6 comments:

Guest said...

I am going to check them all out. I have only known of two male book bloggers so far and it will be interesting to know more.

Tim said...

Yes, although you may find it hard to believe, some of us males of have actually been doing book reviews and blogging about books for several years. In my case, four and a half years for reviews.

Guest said...

Yes, believe it or not some of us male book bloggers have been doing reviews and the like for years, something it's extremely difficult to tell from BBAW. I've been doing book reviews and related material on my blog for four and a half years.

Miss_Nobody said...

I have an award for you on my blog:)

Jackie Bailey said...

Here is my favourite male written blog: http://savidgereads.wordpress.com
It is a shame there are so few. Men tend to look at things from a slightly different angle so it is nice to read their reviews.

Anonymous said...

I'm a man! And I've got a books blog! www.readordead.com - please check it out.

Thanks
Andrew