Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wishful Wednesdays Meme

Ugh, this post is dreadfully late...but, better late than never. I would like to try doing a weekly meme- shake things up. This one's hosted by mizb17 at Should Be Reading.

What great books have you been wishing for lately?

I have been sinfully coveting an Easton Press edition of Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift. I tried to get a copy on eBay but I was outbid. I got a version of the 3 Musketeers instead, but I still want Gulliver.

Also, I want the last four Harry Potter books, When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris, Bonk, Stiff and Spook - all by Mary Roach (I love her books!) and The Pursuit of Happyness by Chris Gardner.
Also, after years of checking them out from the library off and on, I still don't have Brian Green's The Elegant Universe and The Fabric of the Cosmos. Maybe if I own them, I will understand them better.

I also need the following letters in the Sue Grafton alphabet mystery series: A, C, D, F, G, H, I and M.

Alright. Got that, Santa?
Better have the reindeer lifting weights.

2 comments:

Miss_Nobody said...

Awesome!I'd lend you my hp books but you are So far away!
I wanted to ask you something.I am taking part in a book event Michael's Around the World in Eighty days,where he and his son have sent out a copy of Around the World in Eighty days for passing on from one blogger to another until it returns to them at the end of 80 days.I am taking part in this event.If you are interestd mail me at mizznobody@gmail.com
Keep blogging!

lilly said...

I haven't read Gulliver's Travels in the longest time. I have to go and see if Easton Press editions are special (I'm kinda ignorant when it comes to actual editions and publishers :( )
Also, thank you bunches for putting my button on your blog, that's very, very sweet of you.

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr