Where Do You Hang Out?

I can't believe it's been two years since I joined Shelfari.
I first read about it in Oprah magazine. It was included in a list of sites that bookworms should like. I thought it was the best website in history and two years have not changed my mind. To me, it is hands down the best social networking site on the web- finding people with similar book tastes is like a miracle, after a lifetime of having people label you as "weird" for liking books. I found Shelfari around the same time I found my favorite used book store. Suddenly I had the means of really acting on my passion for books.
So, Shelfari is my favorite reading related social networking site. What is yours?

Where Do You Hang Out?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll




P.S- On Shelfari, I am known as SpeaksofRivers. Look me up.

Comments

StephanieD said…
I hang out at Goodreads. It's much easier for me to manuever in it. I tried Library Thing but it didn't seem as organized.
Johanna said…
I don't hang out anywhere as of yet..maybe I'll check out shelfari. Been too busy with kids and family - but you've motivated me to check it out!
Julie said…
I started on Goodreads, but found I like Shelfari better. Glad you like it too!
Julie
NancyO said…
I actually prefer Librarything. I think it's much more organized, and it's so easy to use. Second is goodreads. I have a shelf at Shelfari but haven't used it for awhile.