Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It Was Monday, Here's What I've Read in April

Finished:

Crampton Hodnet by Barbara Pym
Satisfied my cravings for a good British novel
Naked by David Sedaris
The David Sedaris book I was saving because I read all the others. Found it at Goodwill for a $1.50.
About A Boy
by Nick Hornby
Superfreakonomics
by Steven Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner
Finally came in at the library. Just as good as I expected. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Made in America by Bill Bryson
Best American history book ever- it took me forever because I kept stopping to read bits of it aloud--"hey, wait, listen to this!" Small Gods by Terry Pratchett
I laughed while reading this.
Voodoo History: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History by David Aaronovitch
Some Tame Gazelle by Barbara Pym
Fruits Basket Volume 2
by Natsui Takaya
Losing My Religion
by William Lobdell
It's Not News, It's Fark by Drew Curtis
Mort
by Terry Pratchett
I love DEATH in the Discworld series and I finally found this at the library. I accidentally read it too fast.

Currently Reading:
The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy
In Pursuit of the Gene by James Schwartz
A Mind of It's Own: A Cultural History of the Penis
by David M. Friedman
You have no idea how much fun this book is. It's full of "hey, did you know..." type stuff. The sad thing is, you can't really repeat it at the dinner table without sounding like a pervert.
Fruits Basket V.3 by Natsuki Takaya

1 comment:

Natalie W said...

Wow you had a great month. Looks like some good reads.
Hope next month goes well for you!
Natalie :0)

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr