Book Paraphernalia: The iPhone Bookshelf Skin

Someone, somewhere is determined to replace paper books with stupid little screens full of text. This person is my sworn enemy, but I have to admit, he/she comes up with some bad@ss ideas. Like this:It's a bookshelf iPhone skin. It's one of those things you spend money on because it says something about you. This says "I can afford an iPhone and I am literate."
Haven't you always wanted to say that?


http://www.murketing.com/journal/?tag=books-the-idea

Comments

bibliophilica said…
Must have this. Now. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
This is actually an illustration from a book I had as a child. Its killing me not being able to remember the title.
Colin Thompson said…
The book is called HOW TO LIVE FOREVER by Colin Thompson who is me :-) and it's still in print and the only official legal skins are from Gelaskins.com.